diy embroidery kit - the hand and the plant
Inside the kit, everything is provided for the realization of this poetic embroidery. The patterns to be embroidered are printed on a soluble adhesive sheet that you just need to stick on the support of your choice: either on the canvas fabric and the wooden hoop provided in the kit or directly on a garment or an accessory.
Embroider the designs on top then run your work under water to see the soluble film disappear as if by magic and thus take full advantage of your embroidery.
THE LITTLE MORE! The reversible packaging to go up on the back to keep your kit or your small things while decorating your house! Made of recycled paper, the box is reusable so be careful to open the packaging of your kit delicately by cutting off the sticker that closes the box with a cutter. You just have to unfold it and then fold it upside down.
Diameter: 12.7 cm
The kit contains:
01. 1 embroidery wooden hoop diameter 12.7 cm
02. 1 ecru embroidery canvas fabric
03. 4 skeins of cotton embroidery thread
04. 1 set of 3 embroidery needles
05. 1 embroidery pattern, printed on a self-adhesive and soluble sheet
06. 1 how-to user guide containing 1 diagram (EN / FR)
- Manufacturer: Kesi´Art
- In stock: 2 ks